PLUMP – REPLENISH – HYDRATE
From the age of 35, our body’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid and urea declines rapidly – and with it, our cell’s ability to hold moisture. Coupled with environmental aggressors that rob the skin of important hydration, this causes a loss of elasticity in skin that was once plump, taut, and hydrated. The result is dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
A moisturiser or oil is sometimes not enough to reawaken dull, dehydrated skin, because lipid-dry skin is very different to dehydrated skin, and it can be a real problem for many of my clients, regardless of their skin type. I created H2O Complex to address these concerns and offer an instant lift to fatigued and stressed skin in my clinic.
The unique blend of hyaluronic acid and urea has a low molecular weight, so that it penetrates at a cellular level to offer multi-depth hydration, whilst supporting the formation and maintenance of important connective tissue that keeps skin looking vibrant and youthful.
SKIN HEALTH BENEFITS
- plumping and softening, restores a healthy glow
- increases missing levels of hyaluronic acid and urea in the skin
- delivers long-lasting hydration, combating dullness and dehydration
- Reduces the appearance of ageing including nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) and crows feet, for smoother, firmer skin. To find out more wonderful benefits follow the link
DAILY RITUAL: At sunrise and sunset, apply 3 to 5 drops onto your fingertips and gently press into your face, neck, and décolleté
Healthy skin is hydrated skin. Customise H2O with nature’s hydrators, hyaluronic acid and urea, which help bind moisture to your skin:
- Bio Lipid complex applied over H2O significantly improves the texture of depleted skin; softening, plumping, and deeply moisturising.
- Fortify moisturiser used over H2O, it is an intensely restorative treatment that will rebuild a damaged moisture barrier.
Hyaluronic Acid: A natural moisturising factor found in every cell in your body, referred to as the ‘Natural Super Moisturiser’. With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, it draws moisture from the air to your skin for intense hydration.
Urea: Regulating your natural moisture content, dry skin can see a dehydration reduction of as much as 50%, and in those with eczema, as much as 80%. It is also a natural exfoliant; breaking down the connections between dead cells to smoothen your skin’s surface.
Phormium Tenax (Flax): Nature’s moisturiser, this locally sourced New Zealand plant extract calms, cools, and heals. Its mild anti-microbial and astringent properties control oil production and halt the growth of microorganisms responsible for breakouts.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Phormium Tenax (Flax) Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate and Sodium Anisate (Naturally Derived Preservatives).
Renew: The focus here is to bring world weary skin and emotions back into bloom. A hydrating infusion designed to awaken the senses at a cellular level, delivering renewed energy when we need a lift.