Welcome to the Naked chemist.
We are on a mission to help as many people as possible to return to skin health.
We believe having beautiful glowing skin is way more than just skin deep; it is about restoring someone’s confidence and skin health.
Transparency in Beauty is our mission
The reason for the skincare range and this site is to give you the tools to make a difference to your skin truly.
It combines all our years of knowledge and research, a journey of self-discovery.
- what does natural mean
- does pollution destroy glowing skin?
- what are the steps to healthy, beautiful skin?
- acne is there really a cure
- ageing how do you stop it in its tracks?
- soap on the skin does it really change the pH
- cellulite should we believe the hype? is there really a cure
- what is hyperpigmentation, can you successfully treat it
- watch this educational video to understand how the sun really sees you
- barrier cream isn’t it time you give your skin what it really needs
I want to lift the veil on the cosmetics industry.
We have 25 years of working in the skincare industry and have encountered the beauty industry’s UGLY SIDE.
Products sold as natural and organic when they are clearly not, and treatments administered by inexperienced therapists are too aggressive for their clients’ skin.
This site is packed full of advice on skincare, and many expert beauty tips.
An HONEST back to basics approaches to skincare and so much more that tries to make sense of all the information out there.
Ultimately, it is your skin, and you need to know how to care for it, both inside and out.
Follow the link to find out more about the proprietor of the business, Samantha and her philosophy.