Do you feel you could benefit from any of the following?
- Instant moisturisation?
- Natural SPF protection?
- Help with sensitivity concerns
- Does your dull skin require an instant lift?
Then you could do a lot worse than reaching for a bottle of precious botanical oils, that have a real affinity with the skin, especially if you feel you’re skins health has been compromised in some way.
Natures Natural Oils
- Rich in oleic acid
- It naturally contains Vitamin E
- It offers lovely softening and moisturising properties
- Rich in phytosterols, which gives the oil its anti-inflammatory properties
- Rich in Vitamin E
- A light, non-greasy affordable oil
- It contains around 80% oleic acid
- Rich in essential fatty acids
- Penetrates the skin well and offers really lovely regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties
- The other benefit is that it has a really long shelf life, around 18 to 24 months
- Rich in Phytosterols
- Rich in squalane
- Helps to reduce trans-epidermal water loss
- These natural oils for skin, have a dry, light skin feel, which is due to the tannins in the oil
- Rich in oleic acid, making it a good inclusion for a dry skin
The only downside with this oil is that it does not have a long shelf life.
- Rich in linoleic acid
- One of the least expensive of the natural oils
- Offers lovely light moisturising qualities
- Naturally contains a high percentage of vitamin E
- Has great slippage for massage
- Doesn’t have a very long shelf life
- Rich in phytosterols, thus making it a great anti-inflammatory oil
- Rich in tannins and catechins, these natural oils for skin help to slow down the dance of destruction created by free radicals
- Only has a shelf life of around 6 months
- A light weight oil, that is readily absorbed into the skin
- Contains phytosterols as it is anti-inflammatory, so it is great for soothing an irritated skin
- It contains flavones which behave as antioxidants on the skin, protecting the skin against oxidative damage
Sweet Almond Oil
- Has a really long shelf life
- This oil is high in oleic acid
- It can help with a sensitive, irritated skin
- High in linoleic acid so it is great for a dry skin
- Wheat Germ contains phytosterols, making this oil the perfect choice for helping with sun damaged skin
In my article barrier cream, I take a closer look at the properties of these oils, and the role they play on skin health.
In my products I wanted to harness the wonderful benefits of CO2 extracted botanicals, which can be found in the following formulas: