Is dehydration or dry, flaky skin a concern?
Or has acne inflammation got the better of you?
Maybe you just can’t seem to diffuse your sensitive skin issues.
Fortunately, we may have the answer, in lovely botanical oils.
They play a protective role, helping to improve your skins barrier lipids.
A few of which we have listed below, to get you started on your facial oil journey:
Natures natural oils
- rich in oleic acid
- naturally contains Vitamin E
- offers lovely softening and moisturising properties
- rich in phytosterols, which gives the oil its anti-inflammatory properties
- rich in Vitamin E
- light, non-greasy oil
- contains around 80% oleic acid
- rich in essential fatty acids it penetrates your skin really well, offering lovely regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties
- has a really long shelf life of around 18 to 24 months
- rich in phytosterols
- rich in squalane
- helps to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, so great if you are dehydrated
- a natural oil that has a dry, light skin feel, which is due to the tannins in the oil
- rich in oleic acid, making it a good inclusion for a dry skin
- rich in linoleic acid
- offers lovely light moisturising qualities
- naturally contains a high percentage of vitamin E
Grape Seed Oil
- has great slippage for massage
- rich in phytosterols, thus making it a great anti-inflammatory oil
- rich in tannins and catechins, these natural oils for skin help to slow down the dance of destruction created by free radicals
- a lightweight oil that is readily absorbed into your skin
- contains phytosterols as it is anti-inflammatory, so it is great for soothing an irritated skin
- it contains flavones which behave as antioxidants on your skin, protecting against oxidative damage which leads to premature ageing
Sweet Almond Oil
- has a really long shelf life
- rich in oleic acid
- ideal for skin that is sensitive
- rich in linoleic acid, so it is also good if you have a dry skin type
- contains phytosterols, making this oil the perfect choice if you have sun-damaged skin
All of our products here at the Naked Chemist, we try to harness the wonderful benefits of CO2 extracted botanicals, which can be found in the following formulas: