Ever wondered why mermaids are so gorgeous?
Then look no further than the ocean.
They take advantage of all the sea has to offer.
Take Ariel for instance, she gets to play about in water and seaweed on a daily basis, both of which are extremely good for the skin and hair
But wait stop! Before you run out and adorn yourself in seaweed, read on, to discover our wonderful top mermaid beautifying facts.
Benefits of Seaweed
It could be said, that Seaweed constitutes the true lung of our planet!
Interestingly, the level of carbon dioxide seaweed transforms through photosynthesis each year, which it then turns into organic material, is phenomenal.
In fact, it is much higher than what is drawn from the atmosphere, by any other terrestrial plants.
The benefits of seaweed are numerous, they have intense protective properties and can be compared to that of human skin.
- Seaweed contains around 104 trace elements and minerals, it replenishes lost nutrients in the body, helping to re-balance the body with a very similar identity to human plasma
- It also contains large quantities of magnesium, calcium and iron, all of which offer powerful anti-free radicals, that have wonderful oxygenating powers
- Seaweed is a natural anti-inflammatory, helping to keep sensitive skin at bay
- Ever wondered why mermaids have such wonderful hair? That’s because seaweed is so rich in iodine, which stimulates hair growth, in fact hair loss can be to do with your body being low in iodine
- Seaweed is moisture rich, a natural humectant that will keep your skin visibly hydrated
If that is not enough, seaweed also has excellent anti ageing benefits for the skin,
Helping to restore elasticity and firmness and boost our cellular renewal, as well as smoothing and soothing the skin.
Here at The Naked Chemist, we often use seaweed in our formulations, to treat specific skin conditions.
Beauty Benefits of Seaweed
- Toning and tightening
Seriously is that all it takes for Mermaids to be so gorgeous? Well, no not quite!
There is one other little beauty secret you may not of heard about, the secret sea water beauty tips.