SOS is a calming, soothing nectar, that heals and restore balance in sensitive and hormonally charged skin.
Delivering an additional boost of calm creating new energy deep within the tissues, to heal inflammation and conditions such as Rosacea and Eczema.
Soothing symptoms of discomfort, whilst boosting your skin’s tolerance threshold.
- Minimises capillaries and rebuilds thin fragile skin
- Soothes and calms inflamed breakouts and rosacea
- Ideal for burns, waxing, or those on harsh acne medications
- Reduces post treatment redness and irritation, after skin treatments
Skin Conditions: Sensitive, Inflamed, Diffused Redness, Broken Capillaries, Allergic.
I created this deeply caring complex to maintain the skin natural equilibrium.
Many factors outside of our control, such as genetics, hormones, stress, pollution and food, can intensify our skin’s highly reactive state, creating inflammation, as a result our skins health becomes compromised.
In fact it’s safe to say over 50% of all my clients report their skin as being sensitive, this is often in combination with other conditions; For instance it’s perfectly feasible to have a client who has acne who’s skin is sensitised, or a mature skin that’s classified as sensitive.
Affectionately referred to by my clients as a ‘mini ambulance in a bottle’ the potent calming agents in SOS work below the surface, interrupting inflammatory triggers, whilst restoring calm and confidence to a reactive skin.
Just Be Learn how to be still, really still and let life happen, over time that stillness radiates outwards as beautiful healthy skin. Mastering the art of stillness allows you to take gentle breaths, to fall in love with life again and to simply just be.
The great news is, you can now begin to address skin concerns today, with my customised multi layered approach, in order to amplify the formulas healing benefits.
- Savior addresses skin at a cellular level, helping to reverse the triggers associated with sensitivity
- Fortify is the antiodote to frustrating flare ups, which can be a result of a damaged barrier