The person behind the brand is Samantha.
Skin care really is her natural gift and transforming some ones skin, is where her passion lies.
In her words, to have beautiful glowing skin, is way more then just skin deep, its about restoring someone’s confidence, and skin health.
Transparency in Beauty is the mission
The reason for the skin care range along with the blog, is to give you the tools, so that you can truly make a difference to your skin.
It combines all Samantha’s years of knowledge and research, a journey of self discovery.
- What does natural mean
- Does pollution destroy glowing skin
- What are the steps to healthy, beautiful skin
- Acne, is there really a cure
- Ageing how do you stop it in its tracks?
- Soap on the skin, does it really change the pH
- Cellulite should we believe the hype? is there really a cure
- What is hyper pigmentation, can you successfully treat it
- Watch this educational video, to understand how the sun really sees you
It’s packed full of honest advice on skin care, as well as lots of expert beauty tips.
An HONEST back to basics approach to skin care and more, that tries to make sense of all the information out there.
lifting the veil on the cosmetics industry.
Samantha has worked in the skin care industry for over twenty years, and during this time she has really seen the UGLY SIDE of the beauty industry.
Products sold as natural and organic, when they are clearly not, and treatments administered by inexperienced therapists, that are to aggressive for a clients skin!
The blog helps to expose the unsavoury side of the skin care industry and ingredients that you should be aware of, helping you to become your own label detective.
Because ultimately it is your skin and you need to know how to care for it, both inside and out.