Welcome to the Naked chemist.
My name is Samantha and I am on a mission, to help as many people as possible to return to skin health.
I believe having beautiful glowing skin is way more then just skin deep, its about restoring someone’s confidence and skin health.
Transparency in Beauty is my mission
The reason for the skin care range and this site, is to give you the tools to truly make a difference to your skin.
It combines all my years of knowledge and research, a journey of self discovery.
- What does natural mean
- Does pollution destroy glowing skin
- What are the steps to healthy, beautiful skin
- Acne, is there really a cure
- Ageing how do you stop it in its tracks?
- Soap on the skin, does it really change the pH
- Cellulite should we believe the hype? is there really a cure
- What is hyper pigmentation, can you successfully treat it
- Watch this educational video, to understand how the sun really sees you
- Barrier cream isn’t it time you give your skin what it really needs
I want to lift the veil on the cosmetics industry.
I have worked in the skin care industry for many years, and I have encountered the UGLY SIDE of the beauty industry.
Products sold as natural and organic when they are clearly not, and treatments administered by inexperienced therapists, that are to aggressive for their clients skin.
It’s packed full of advice on skin care, as well as lots of expert beauty tips.
An HONEST back to basics approach to skin care and more, that tries to make sense of all the information out there.
Because ultimately it is your skin and you need to know how to care for it, both inside and out.
Follow the link to find out more about my philosophy.