It is great to be a blonde,
With low expectations it is very easy to surprise people
Our mantra at The Naked Chemist.
Is mother nature, takes care of all your beauty needs.
The great thing is, that this also extends to having beautiful blonde hair colour.
The following recipe, will take your hair from light brown to medium blonde, in no time at all.
- 2 cups Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Marigold flowers
- 1 tbsp Calendula
- 1 tbsp Chamomile flowers
- 2 tbsp Rhubarb root powder
- 40ml Alcohol, vodka is suitable
- 1 Lemon
- Heat the vinegar in a saucepan, and blend in the rhubarb powder
- Next add the Calendula, Marigold and Chamomile flowers
- Then allow to steep for ten minutes
- Strain the mixture into a glass jar, and add the Vodka and the Lemon juice
- Finally apply the dye to the hair and cover with a towel, leave for 20 – 30 minutes
- Shampoo and condition as normal and then rinse
Lightening Dark Blonde Roots
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh Chamomile flowers
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- Distilled water
- Ceramic pan
- Powdered Kaolin
- Add 2 cups of water to the cooking pan and bring to the boil
- Add the flowers to the water and boil for 10 minutes
- When the water level has reduced by half add another 1/2 cup of water and 1 tbsp flowers
- Let the water boil until it is reduced to a 1/4
- Remove from the heat and steep the flowers whilst cooling
- When the blend cools strain the flowers
- Next add the fresh Lemon juice
- Then add the Kaolin to make a sticky paste and repeat the process as above
- Then follow the instructions as per the previous recipe
If you have blonde hair, that does have a tendency to go quite dull.
You will find this recipe, will help to give your blonde hair colour a real lift.
Once you have made the recipe, paste it onto your hair and cover your hair with cling film, then use a heated cap.
This will open the hair cuticles and help with processing, whilst promoting conditioning.
Your hair will look visibly lighter and brighter, and will last for a good few weeks.