Feeling comfortable in your skin.
This is what the essence of my oils are about.
The botanical oils in the blends are clean and uncomplicated.
This is what makes them easy for your skin to recognise.
Absorbing the essential nutrients to the areas where they are required the most.
When you use a high quality, botanical oil the benefits are obvious.
The difference in people’s skin is immediate, it appears more hydrated and has a healthy sheen to it.
You will find a variety of botanicals in my facial oils.
The oil used, all depends on the skin type or condition, the formula is for.
- Hemp Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Soy Bean Oil
- Camellia Oil
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Pomegranate Oil
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acids, its light weight and low comedogenicity, and it has a shelf life sits around nine months
- Sesame Oil is a light to medium weight oil. It is low comedogenic and has wonderful restructuring properties, making it a perfect oil for sensitive skin. Sesame contains lots of lovely Fatty Acids and Vitamins B & E. It is also surprisingly rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. This oil has a shelf life of round nine months
- Safflower oil is an excellent light weight oil that is also low comedogenic. Safflower has wonderful skin penetration properties and has a shelf life of around six months
- Tamanu oil is a very unusual oil with extremely potent properties. It is a really wonderful choice for many skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and much more, it makes a really wonderful addition to most facial oils.
- Soy Bean is a light weight oil that contains lots of lovely phytosterols. Soy bean is a great source of Vitamin E and is full of lovely fatty acids. The downside is that it does have medium comedogenicity, so it is not ideal for an oily or combination skin. It has a shelf life of around six to nine months
Many facial oils are loaded with fragrances and chemicals.
By treating your skin to natures botanicals in their raw form, your skin can only benefit from the pure anti-inflammatory properties, of what nature intended.