they have so many amazing properties.
Potent antioxidants and Anti inflammatories
Their fat loving, so they pass easily though the skins lipid layer, offering a massive moisture boost.
Their also rich in essential fatty acids including omega 3,6 and 9, which help to strengthen the skins barrier function and stabilise your skins natural oil production.
Isn’t it wonderful, how mother nature provides us with everything our skin needs.
BEST OIL FOR FACE
- Baobab oil
- Sesame oil
- Coconut oil
- Wheat germ oil
- Borage seed oil
- Carrot tissue oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Pomegranate seed oil
- Rice bran oil is another great oil, that contains natural squalene
- Macadamia is a medium weight oil of low comedogenicity and wonderful for the face
- Olive Oil is a rich, heavy oil that contains natural squalene, making it a great inclusion for a dry, inflamed skin. This oil works as a natural humectant, bringing hydration to the skin’s tissues. The lovely thing about olive oil, is that it won’t block the natural function of your skin, working as a breathable barrier instead
- Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, and minerals, lecithin, squalene and fatty acids, making it one of the best oil for face. It also has low comedogenicity and a shelf life, of over a year
- Sunflower Oil is a light weight, low comedogenic oil, that is great for photo damaged, mature, dry and sensitive skin types. It has some really wonderful emollient properties, due to the fact that it is rich in essential Fatty Acids. It has a shelf life of between 6 to 9 months